Latest News

CNN/SI Has Reinvented Football Scoring

Wednesday, September 5, 2007 , Posted by Christopher Byrne at 3:37 PM, under , ,

Athens, GA (Sept 5, 2007) - I know I have egg on my face when I post a story with a misspelled or missing word. But I take solace in the fact that I do not have a copy editor. News web sites like CNN and CNN/SI do, and should do better. A few years back, they had actually reported that my brother-in-law had been killed in a convoy attack in the Middle East. The reality was that he was sitting in his Washington, DC office. That was a big goof that caused a lot of stress in my family. But they have humorous goofs as well, including this headline about Clemson's 28-14 victory over Florida State Monday night:

A picture named M2

How does a Sports Illustrated site get this one wrong????

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment