Latest News

ESPN BCS Conference Call - Live

Tuesday, November 18, 2008 , Posted by Christopher Byrne at 12:04 PM, under

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. kzfone says:

    Great job on transcribing the conference call! I was going to do it, but once I had the press release, I felt it wasn't necessary, I would just post the release.

    I'll link to you later today. Excellent transcription.

  1. Morgan Wick says:

    Let me explain the digital transition comments: the BCS and ESPN are counting on people with analog sets hooking up to cable instead of getting digital sets or converters.

    What should happen - and could happen in the long term, ie by 2011 when this deal starts, or at least could have happened if this deal didn't happen - is the opposite, cable viewers moving to antennas to get better HD and secondary digital channels cable isn't required to carry:
    morganwick.blogspot.com/search/label/general%20tv%20business

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment